The Humboldt Builders’ Exchange has been dedicated to the advancement of the construction industry, locally and at large, for over 50 years. Some of our member benefits include:
- Referral services to promote our members’ businesses
- Member discount programs including:
- Allstate - Commercial automotive insurance
- HealthSport - Membership discounts
- And more!
- Educational programs and training, including youth outreach and scholarship support
- Plan rooms to view project documents either at our office or through our online plan room
- Private plan rooms to allow select bidders to access password-protected project documents online
- Regular industry updates, including projects bidding, low bidders, permits, news, legislative announcements, classified ads, safety topics, and more
- Printing, scanning, and fax services, including full size plan copies
- Conference and Classroom Space available for our members at a minimal fee
- Scholarships funded by member contributions and fundraisers, we award annual scholarships to students attending College of the Redwoods’ Construction Technology program, and to graduating seniors from local high schools who pursue their education in the construction and design fields. The HBE Community Fund is a 501c3 charitable organization the funds the scholarships and all donations are 100% tax deductible!
- Legislative Action to protect your interests at a local, state, and federal levels.
- A reference library with construction industry forms
- Social functions including mixers, an annual golf tournament, holiday parties, and more